Serving the Coulee Region in a historic, urban farm setting through:
Clearwater Farm is a 100% volunteer-operated, non-profit organization.
Our mission is to demonstrate, teach, and advocate the sustainable use of natural, architectural, historical, and agricultural resources.
- Summer Youth Gardens – Teaching over 100 children, at-risk youth, and adults with disabilities about healthy living from seed to table.
- Community Service – The #1 provider of service hours for La Crosse County!
- Community Gardening – Members working together to produce organic food for their families and local food pantries.
- Yoga on the Farm – Every Wednesday evening this summer!
- Family Activities – Fun for all ages, including our annual Halloween Spooktacular!
- Wine and Beer Tasting & Christmas Tree Sale – Annual fundraisers.
- Eagle Scout Projects – Explore our new mushroom garden!
- Volunteer Teams – Animal Care, Gardening, Education, Grounds Maintenance, and Special Events.
“Our students have grown a lot this year. They are showing more confidence, leadership, nurturing, and daily living skills. We feel very blessed to have made the connection with Clearwater Farm.”
- Holmen High School
Animal of the Month: Willie
Willie is a happy-go-lucky goat that has lived at Clearwater Farm for the past twelve years. He is a gentle giant and possibly one of the friendliest old goats you’ll ever meet. He loves fresh vegetables picked from the garden. Read more…
Lost Island Winery is now brewing beer under the label Skeleton Crew Brew. This is great news for our chickens! All of their spent grains are being donated to Clearwater Farm to feed our feathers friends. Read more…